Make it a Party with Sizzix Book



For those of you that don't know, I work as a Craft Designer for Sizzix. I got the job after someone came across me and my work on the Pocket Letter Pals™ network and YouTube channel. It was kind of amazing and I'm so thankful to the person who reached out to me (Thanks Laura!). I LOVE my job! I love my coworkers. I love my boss! It's been a HUGE blessing all around. I basically get to craft all day long. Like, literally. Like. Lets talk more about that in a future post cause it's actually not as easy as it sounds... lol

About 2 weeks after I got hired, I got an assignment to make some projects for a book that was being released in January 2016 (which was months away at the time). I was taken aback because A. I was new to the industry. B. Did they really have faith in me to be able to create book-worthy projects? and C. Did they forget that I just got hired?? Like. I hadn't even had my new employee orientation. My phone line was still disconnected. lol It was a lot to process, but I took on the challenge gladly. I created some projects for a Birthday and a Baby Shower since the book was featuring party ideas and themes. I was thrilled with how they turned out!

It's been months and I haven't been able to say much about it, but I am SO excited to finally be able to share this with you! Make it a Party with Sizzix is full of fun party ideas, themes, and decor. All projects were contributed by some extremely talented artists in the craft industry. Seeing their pictures and names next to mine is a little surreal! I keep thinking, "Wait! What's my face doing in this book?! I don't belong here!" It's been wonderful!

Elephant Diaper Cake made by me!


If you'd like to purchase a copy you can do so by clicking here: Make It a Party.* (affiliate) Thanks for your support friends!

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette